EA Builder Reviews
EA Builder OverView
- Product Name: EA Builder
- Market: Forex, Stocks, Commodities and Binary Options
- Platform: MetaTrader 4 & 5, TradeStation
- Tutorial: Yes, Video Tutorials
- Bonus Offer: Yes
- Price: Free version & $97 Unlimited version
- Refund Policy: 60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
What Is EA Builder
EA Builder is an auto trading system, with this system, you can create your own trading robot with a few clicks. Whether you’re an EA programming guru or an absolute beginner, a video tutorial will take you step-by-step through how to create your own indicators and strategies without writing a single line of code. you will learn how to design, backtest and optimize a winning strategy. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using MetaTrader or TradeStation, the videos are made for both platforms!
1) How to Create Indicators
2) How to Create Strategies
3) Daily Breakout Strategy
4) Daily Breakout with Pending Orders
5) Strategy Optimization
6) Money Management Demonstration
7) Trendline Breakout Automated Entry
What’s the difference between the free and the paid versions?
With the free version, you can create your own custom indicators for free, and there are absolutely no limitations. If you want to create automated strategies for hands-free trading, there is a very reasonable one-time fee for lifetime access.
|FREE Version||Unlimited Version|
|Create Indicators||Create Indicators and Strategies (Expert Advisors)|
|MetaTrader 4 & 5 Supported||MetaTrader 4 & 5 Supported|
| TradeStation EasyLanguage Supported
Fully Working Functionality for Indicators,
|TradeStation EasyLanguage Supported|
|NOT a Trial or Demo||Unlimited Functionality for Strategies|
|One-Click Sign-Up||One-Time Payment of $97 for Lifetime Access|
Are there any additional upgrades (for use on all platforms, etc.)?
No. The free indicators can be created for all three supported platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and TradeStation.
For a single fee, you can also create automated strategies (Expert Advisors) for the same three platforms. In other words, for a one-time payment, you will get access to the ultimate, fully functional product.
EA Builder Functions
Custom Arrows and Alerts
Turn your manual trading conditions into arrows and alerts! Create indicators for MetaTrader 4 & 5 or technical analysis tools for TradeStation.
Automated Trading System
Now you can easily turn any manual trading system into an Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 & 5 or into a strategy for TradeStation.
Trade Just About Anything
Depending on the size of your account and your financial goals, you may be interested in developing indicators and strategies for Forex, stocks, commodities, ETFs, indices … all with no limitations!Visit EA Builder
Pros & Cons
- Quick and Easy to use with a few clicks
- You can create strategies to trade any financial instrument available on any of the three most popular trading platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and TradeStation
- You can custom indicators or custom functions
- Convenient ways to get notified, Such as audible alerts, email alerts, print to output window…
- Money management ensure that your account is never exposed to substantial losses
- The human readable code is simple and easy to read
- Now you can trade Binary Options directly on MetaTrader 4
- 15 video tutorials to help you discover the full potential of the EA Builder
As of now, many traders don’t have any complaints about EA Builder. They said that it does its job successfully. As a matter of fact, they highly recommend it, particularly for those who want to experience no hassles when trading using automated systems.
Customer Reviews and Average Rating:
Submit your review
Great service from EA builder! Quick coding with high quality. Always helpful and quick responses!
Hi there, MetaTrader or TradeStation. which one is better?
While MetaTrader is primarily designed for the Forex market, TradeStation is a popular platform for trading futures. So, whether you are a Forex or a futures trader (or both), you can take advantage of EA Builder and generate the source in any of the three programming languages:
1) MetaTrader 4 language is called MQL4, which stands for MetaQuotes Language 4;
2) MetaTrader 5 language is called MQL5;
3) TradeStation language is called EasyLanguage, which suggests that it's easy, but in fact, for a complete beginner, it's not - which is why EA Builder was developed.